Terms, Conditions of Sales, and Copyright
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS: In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, AXtion Systems reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. AXtion Systems reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, AXtion Systems shall immediately issue full credit to your credit card account.
PAYMENT METHODS: ACTS will accept Cashier’s Check, Money order, personal check, Company check, and all major credit card. Make checks payable to AXtion Systems. A $25 service charge will be added to all returned checks.
CREDIT CARDS: We accept VISA, MasterCard, with proper identification, for sales in the United States only. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with AXtion Systems. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (make sure it’s the address and telephone number which your credit card bank has on file for you.) Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. Your credit card will be billed upon processing of your order.
DELIVERY: Unless otherwise noted, delivery will be made F.O.B. Buena Park, CA, and will be paid by purchaser. AXtion Systems is not responsible for any delay by common carrier. Customer has the option of UPS ground, 3days, 2days, next day, and Saturday delivery. All shipping charges are calculated for you when placing an order. Same day shipping is available on orders placed and received by 2:00 p.m. PST Mon-Fri, if the product is in stock at the time the order is received at the warehouse. AXtion Systems does not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Note: WE CANNOT DELIVER TO P.O. BOXES. There will be an automatic charge of $25 for any shipment that is refused.
SERVICE & SUPPORT: If you have any problems with a product you have purchased from AXtion Systems, we urge you to contact our customer support staff before returning the product. We are here to help you and will do so in every way possible. You may contact us by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 714-521-2200 Mon-Fri 8:00a.m. To 5:00p.m. PST.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION: In order to obtain service or refund on your equipment, an RMA number must be obtained from AXtion Systems and the product must be returned within the warranty period. In order to take advantage of the RMA policy, you must:
- Contact AXtion System to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). YOU MUST provide the original invoice number, shipping date, serial number, description of complete item(s) being returned and reason for return.
- Return the product, freight prepaid, with a copy of original invoice (proof of purchase). Write the RMA# clearly on the outside of the package and on the mailing label. All returns must be in their original shipping carton with original packing material. They must contain all manuals, cables and accessories and be in re-saleable condition.
- NO REFUND AFTER 15DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO RETURNS OF ANY TYPE WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RMA NUMBER.
- All non-defective returns for credit or exchange are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be completed within 30days of the invoice date (resellers have 7 days) all refund will be made in the form of store credit.
- You may send RMA request by fax to 714-521-2799 or E-mail us at email@example.com. Return all shipment to 6980 Aragon Circle #5, Buena Park, CA 90620 Attn: RMA Dept.
- All RMA will be ship back to customer by UPS Ground.
All purchases are covered under the laws of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. The proper venue for any dispute or legal action arising from this transaction is Los Angeles, California.
TAX: AXtion Systems shall add the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivery to addresses within the state of California. Each customer shall be responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders ship to any other state.
LINKS AND LOGOS: AXtion Systems accepts no responsibility for content, electronic links, or software problems that may occur from web sites linked to or from AXtion Systems' website.
Prices, and product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All content included in this website, such as text, graphics and logos is the property of AXtion Systems, and is protected by U.S. copyright laws. No part of this website may be copied, or reproduced by any means without the express prior written permission of AXtion Systems.
"AXtion", and the AXtion logo are trademarks of AXtion Systems. AXtion Systems trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not AXtion System's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits AXtion Systems. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
The information on this website is subject to change without notice. AXtion Systems assumes no responsibility for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein; nor for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the furnishing, performance or use of this material.